Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you like your new schedules?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

How do you like your new schedules? Empty
PostSubject: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2007 11:59 pm

I guess mine is alright, I have to come for 1st period Math now.
I have lunch 5th...Everybody got seperated. Adrian is still there and Jason has a free period when I have lunch and then his lunch is right after. Same with a couple of people I know, like Peeash and Frank and Thomas. Ting has lunch 5th too but he skips it anyway.
I'm alone at lunch now sad oh well, I guess I'll eat out a little more often now.
I have 2 frees back to back: 9 & 10...I can leave home reeeaally early but what happens when I want to stay behind for friends and mangaka? Two whole periods of waiting. Yeah, it's a burden.
I waited afterschool today. Jeremy, Jason, Ting, Matthew, Peeash, Charlie, Brian and a whole bunch of other boys. Wow. Boy's day today. Ended up going home with Jeremy and Ting.

Oh, I think Helen has lunch 5th. I might have seen her or someone who closely resembles her.

So how's your schedule? You like it? Or hate it?
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 3:34 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
I guess mine is alright, I have to come for 1st period Math now.
I have lunch 5th...Everybody got seperated. Adrian is still there and Jason has a free period when I have lunch and then his lunch is right after. Same with a couple of people I know, like Peeash and Frank and Thomas. Ting has lunch 5th too but he skips it anyway.
I'm alone at lunch now sad oh well, I guess I'll eat out a little more often now.
I have 2 frees back to back: 9 & 10...I can leave home reeeaally early but what happens when I want to stay behind for friends and mangaka? Two whole periods of waiting. Yeah, it's a burden.
I waited afterschool today. Jeremy, Jason, Ting, Matthew, Peeash, Charlie, Brian and a whole bunch of other boys. Wow. Boy's day today. Ended up going home with Jeremy and Ting.

Oh, I think Helen has lunch 5th. I might have seen her or someone who closely resembles her.

So how's your schedule? You like it? Or hate it?

Awww........ I know! Everyone got seperated. I have 9 and 10 free too, so if you need someone to wait with, be my guest.
It's Ting's B-day today! Everyone say Happy B-day :) Even though he'll probably never read it. Wow, a whole bunch of boys? I want to tag along xD. I get along with u guys pretty well right?

I like it in general. The only problem is is that I have to go from the 2nd floor all the way to the 9th floor >< Im always late for English. And Thomas? You mean the skinny spiky haired with glasses? OMG I knew him for like, two years in SHSI but I never became friends with him. OMG he is like, one of the CUTEST guys ever that I know (Lawrence is one too ~.0, Hope u don't take it as an insult though sigh ). xD He's an introvert isn't he xD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6SC8edhrPg
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 6:06 pm

rofl, to your vid nancy. how do you make amvs?

Quote :
The only problem is is that I have to go from the 2nd floor all the way to the 9th floor ><
heh, i've had it worse before. 1-9(swimgym to chem) and 1-10th(chorus to mando). i got a lot of exercise that term.

meh, my schedule is alright i guess. and yea, i have 5th lunch. though lunch usually = hw/study pd so i eat really fast and go. and i have 10th free.
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Yup, that Thomas with the cool spiky hair.
That was a funny video. I really liked how you synchronized the barbie music with some pics in the very beginning. But then...you know, it went downhill after that.
The barbie doll song is very nostalgiac. Maybe even universal by now. The first time I ever heard it, I think it was in Japanese and was used for some Mario video. I didn't know what the words meant but I liked it. It was only a few years after that I realized the English version was first and that the song was about Barbie. Surpirse, surprise. xP

Is it me or did it get REALLY crowded in the cafeteria during 5th? I couldn't even find a seat...Well, I actually gave the two chairs I found to Jason and Adrian. Ended up sitting at the windowsill benches. Then Jason found another chair and we eventually got to eat sitting down...but with no table xD Yeah, it's getting hectic in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 6:55 pm

lols yea the cafeteria is kind of crowded, but i get there pretty early in the period so i can always find seats
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm

HelenX wrote:
rofl, to your vid nancy. how do you make amvs?

What kind of computer do u have? If u have Windows, if u check accessories, they have this thing called Windows Movie Maker. You can import videos and pics and put it together with music. Unfortunately, mine is being a total jerk, so I'll probably never make one again.

My 7th one definitely isnt my best one. My 6th one, then my 5th, then my 4th then 1st, then
7th and then 3rd and finally 2nd. My 2nd one really sucked xP. 6th one would rock if I knew how to turn down video audio levels. I figured out right after I finished it. Sheesh
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 7:19 pm

ooo never even noticed i had this program before. thx. i'll fiddle with it one day x]
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 10:33 am

At the end of the year, we should take fanart from all the memebers and then make a slideshow AMV x] Just a random idea.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 2:54 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you like your new schedules?   How do you like your new schedules? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you like your new schedules?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Other :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: