Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EhteshC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? Empty
PostSubject: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Hmm I don't know about you guys but I don't think there's equal amounts of activity in all the forums so uh.... why not simplify matters by merging some of the subforums together? I'm really used to that since I used to frequent the GameFAQs forums a loooong while back, when GameFAQs had one of the leading online forum communities (I think >_>). Have any of you ever used GameFAQs forums? I liked the simplicity it had; split boards didn't exist there until two or three years ago.

Merging some of the forums would eliminate some unnecessary clutter,

suggestions would be like: putting Fundraising and Tips/Suggestions together under like Club Improvements >_>.

Question: How come "Introduce Yourself" is under" Updates?"

Blaah I don't mean this suggestion in a bad dicatorship oh no let's fix the forums to my view/idea kind of way but as a suggestion >_>; I could see the forums, in its most simplest, as three categories: art, discussion, and club meetings/ideas.
I wonder how it is to run a forum...
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 7:01 am

EhteshC wrote:
Hmm I don't know about you guys but I don't think there's equal amounts of activity in all the forums so uh.... why not simplify matters by merging some of the subforums together? I'm really used to that since I used to frequent the GameFAQs forums a loooong while back, when GameFAQs had one of the leading online forum communities (I think >_>). Have any of you ever used GameFAQs forums? I liked the simplicity it had; split boards didn't exist there until two or three years ago.

Merging some of the forums would eliminate some unnecessary clutter,

suggestions would be like: putting Fundraising and Tips/Suggestions together under like Club Improvements >_>.

Question: How come "Introduce Yourself" is under" Updates?"

Blaah I don't mean this suggestion in a bad dicatorship oh no let's fix the forums to my view/idea kind of way but as a suggestion >_>; I could see the forums, in its most simplest, as three categories: art, discussion, and club meetings/ideas.
I wonder how it is to run a forum...
haha I used to be on gamefaq forums to help ppl out with PC hardware problems. That was when I had spare time... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 3:13 pm

I only went on GameFaqs...for the Faqs...
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 3:13 pm

han, you don't have to quote posts when you're replying to a post directly above yours.

k i merged these forums: about mangaka and intros, minicomic and christmas contest, fundraising and suggestions

and nope, i don't really visit gamefaqs x_x

intros is under updates because.....it doesn't belong anywhere else?? lol.
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 5:27 pm

oh uhh, sry it's a habit of mine lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?   Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums? Empty

Back to top Go down

Too little inactivity; merge some of the subforums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Other :: Fundraising + Suggestions for the club-
Jump to: