Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic Empty
PostSubject: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyTue Sep 05, 2006 5:54 pm

Comment on the MiniComic so far. ^^ To make the lives of the people who want to draw pages easier, help by giving ideas of what you think should happen in the next pages!
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
LisaZ
Villager
Villager
LisaZ

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 5:35 pm

ummm.... do we have to do it? How do we no if it's our turn? OH YEah!!!! I don't hav a scanner at home, so can i just hand it in 2 our president and then let her scan it?
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 5:48 pm

You don't HAVE to but we really encourage you to. It's best if there was one volunteer per week. Like if you volunteer for a week, you have a week to create one page. As for the scanner thing, it's no prob. just hand it to me and i'll scan it (uh, i'm the president in case you didn't know)
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 7:53 pm

or as last year, each person spent 5 months working on it :D
Back to top Go down
Sakai Yuji
Villager
Villager
Sakai Yuji

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 6:14 pm

Ooh boy >.< this really reminds me of that thing I saw in Megatokyo Forums. I don't have a scanner, don't have photoshop. I do actually, but my bro's not letting me install it for some reason. As for the scanner, I need $80 to get one that my friend showed me.

As for the minicomic, I suggest that all people should make their own comics and make cameos of their fellow artists' characters. The current one's nice though.

And Raymond, yeah I did hear something about that XD

Anyone remember RPs? AKA Roleplaying.

That's pretty much what a comic is, except you control your own character and draw one page. Then another person draws another page, continuing the story but in their own character's view, not the last person's. It can be quite fun, I've done it on several occasions but there are rules, such as if you want to kill off someone's character, you have to ask that person and have that person agree to it. If not, that person will complain and the post will be deleted, like such.

Of course, everyone still has to start pretty close to each other, like they could meet each other any time of the day. Otherwise the story gets too confusing and there's no interacting. Some people can actually work together and RP in groups, like friends in real life. In fact, I recommend it.

That is, if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
FayC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 9:37 pm

You people are hardworking under the fullmoon bright and blinding outside my house I just witnessed to-this-lonely-night, nice drawing and comic !! Wow,so fond that this week passed reminded of reality, this drawing is full satisfaction to the standard of comic I'm gonna go deeper in this new comic, is that a comic really?? Then you can read this as a correct comment xP =) hehe shock beer
Back to top Go down
FayC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: yess very pretty   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 10:02 pm

i came back for additional inspirations haha so cooool yea now i am under the fullmoon or near th full moon bright blinding it is a pretty piccccc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic   Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic Empty

Back to top Go down

Comment/Make suggestions on the minicomic
Page 1 of 1