Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back 2 School Nerves

Go down 
+2
YinlerthaiC.
LawrenceL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Back 2 School Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Is anyone else slowly becoming nocturnal? The sun is irritating and the light seeping through the blinds makes you want to sleep in...until 11am. Meanwhile at night, I can't believe how everyone is sleeping peacefully and I have the urge to go party or something. It's torture to wait for the morning sun.
Nightmare about school and it makes me feel like a nerd. I'm at Stuy and I don't see anyone I recognize, so all their faces are blank, they've got hair and clothes but no eyes, nose or mouth. All alone at lunch table. Next class, I realized I forgot I left my bag at the cafeteria so I'm sitting at the back of the class not feeling like taking any notes. Students ask if they can cut class in the same tone as if they were asking to use the restrooms. Teacher actually allowing them too. Half-empty classroom (yes, it's half-empty, not half-full). When I finally feel like taking notes, I borrow some looseleaf and a pencil and begin to write but I don't even recognize my own handwriting. It's horrifying to see everything go wrong before your very eyes all in one go.
So...how are you holding up, waiting for school to begin?

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:21 pm

I don't think so. At least...I never have. Unless we have to, like, advertise our club?
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:31 pm

Thanks Yin, and I'm sorry I changed the topic.
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 11:32 pm

No problem.

Puhaha, are you kidding? I sleep until 11 AM EVERY morning these days. I'm just a lazy sleepy head, I suppose.
And that's a pretty scary thought...dreaming about school. I had a nightmare this morning too. It was horrible. I'd rather not remember it, but, let's just say it was extremely and explicitly violent and gory in a bloodless way. *shiver* It must be the college apps...damn things are making me have icky nightmares.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:10 am

Lol, let me join into this conversation.

WOw, you sleep all the way to 11 am? The odd thing is, is that at the beginning of vacation, I had school so I woke up at 7; a little later than normal school. But after August, I just started to wake up at random hours; 8, 9, 10, 11, etc. I'm going to miss the times where you could just sleep in sad2

And Lawrence, you're not a nerd for having nightmares about school. Lol, I've always had nightmares where I was either really really really late, or I just couldn't find the school period. Really mindblowing.

Well, we have less than a week now, so good luck everyone. I know I'm going to be late for the first day of school b/c my mom decided that the first day isn't important, which it actually is.
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 12:31 pm

Is sleeping until 11 really that bad? *looks at this morning* I just woke up at 12 PM today.
But I know some people who sleep all the way till 1 PM...
But I usually wake up at 8:30 - 10 AM, so maybe I just can't bring myself out of bed.

Hehe, yeah, you're not the only one to have school nightmares. I once had a dream where I woke up at like 9:30 AM, and I was like, "Nooo, 'm going to be sooo late!", but then I woke up (again) and it was like 6:30, and I felt icky. I hate dreams where you wake up, but you're still asleep...
Or dreams when I forget my homework. Pfft.

I hope you guys enjoy what little we have left of summer now. I mean, I even think the weather's starting to get all cold now...
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:53 pm

I sleep at 12 AM and wake at 8 or 9 latest haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:15 pm

lol after my collegenow classes in the summer were over, i started to sleep 10 hours every night. 10:30pm-8:30am. =DD (only because my parents make me sleep and make me get up at those times everyday...lol)
"Or dreams when I forget my homework." LOL yeaaa i get those dreams a lot when i'm loaded with hw/proj
hm, i dreamt i almost drowned or got pulled into a current last night.
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:55 pm

School = fun :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back 2 School Nerves   Back 2 School Nerves Empty

Back to top Go down

Back 2 School Nerves
Page 1 of 1