Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theories!~NARUTO~

Go down 
+3
Han
HelenX
MohammedH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 7:56 pm

Here's a bunch of theories I picked up off the Naruto manga and I want to know your views on them

TOBI is Obito:
Facts
-Tobi has one sharingan were Obito would have his if he were alive
-Tobi has the same personality as Obito
-Tobi and Obito have the same hairdo
-Tobi has screws on his Akatsuki outfit, the screws would serve a purpose of holding together Obito's body

HOW I FEEL: TOBI IS FREAKING OBITO!!!!!!!!

Pain is Naruto's Brother:
Facts
-Pain has red hair like Naruto's mother, Kushina
-Pain came from the Rain Village, Kushina came from the Whirlpool country, which might contain the Rain village
-Pain has eyes that look like WHIRLPOOLS
-Pain has similar quality's like Namikaze Minato (Yondaime/Naruto's DAD), Pain never lost a battle
-Pain looks like Naruto

HOW I FEEL:
PAIN IS NARUTO's BRODAH! ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 5:56 am

yea tobi does resemble obito. hmm never noticed that lol
i'm kind of behind in naruto manga now. i have to start reading them again xD 'cause i don't think i've seen this 'pain' character yet
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Awwwwwww
Reading the week's new Naruto manga chapter is the climax of my week!
xD
I guess I'm a "Narutard"
Actually I should be really catching up with reading Bleach again
I lost track of where i left off after going to Bangladesh for the summer
o well
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:22 pm

isn't Tobi the third Uchiha with those eyes? I think he is the strongest one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 8:16 pm

Tobi is definitly an Uchiha
but wat do u mean by the third? (the third remaining?)
yeah he is if u mean tht
i dont think he is the strongest though
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 11:44 pm

he is the strongest. His name is Madara or something? That's the name of the FIRST Uchiha who was also the king of tengu (A demon I think), so somehow he was alive for a long time...

the uchiha clan came from a demon and a human. That's their shame. And Madara is the king of tengu so hes a demon I tihnk.
Back to top Go down
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 7:16 pm

er hmm
Tobi never said he was Madara
It sounded more like he was listing people
"The great power of Madara, My power...His power..her power...Mohammed's power"
you get the point
it's open for interpretation i guess though =)
Back to top Go down
EhteshC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 9:40 pm

There's so much for open debate in the Narutoverse. What I'm curious about is the evident weakness of the other Jinchuurikis. While Naruto can at least put up a battle (and use unlimited power to boot), the other Jinchuurikis can barely fight the Akatsuki. A lot of the shinobi from Konoha can stand up to the Akatsuki on equal footing-- and most can get away with their lives, but the other Jinchuuriki? They don't stand a chance. I know the other Jinchuuriki work solo, but are they all cannon fodder? It's pretty unbalanced in favor of the exceptionally gifted ninja of the Hidden Leaf, no?

And just for kicks, read the Uchiha Art of Run Theory. It should provide a laugh or two.
Back to top Go down
Ting Chiang C.
Villager
Villager
Ting Chiang C.

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:22 pm

Um i think the answer is obvious, i mean why bother making them strong if you have to draw the fights, they then would end up being a sub form of fillers (meaning they are a part of the story line yet it can be deemed somewhat irrelivent since it stalls the storyline itself). Also if the other Jinchuuriki won their fights the final battle of the story arc would lose it's impact. If they ended up being defeated the readers would find it to be distasteful and not would not really read it, or so I think. So with that as a backing, making them weak means less work. Anyways, since you don't see the fights in the first place you could say that the Jinchuuriki do put up a good fight, but being in a 2 against 1 situation with powerful enemies no less is an disavantage afterall.

In other words my whole rambling from before was completely irrelivent.

~Not only is my train of thought really bad, it does not have the ability to follow the scheduel and is full of delays~
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 pm

umm, it took two squads of Leaf village to injure two Akatsuki enemies. It took two tries to actually kill them........ so the Jinchuuksfosfmnso do put a good fight :p they probably don't know how to control their demon powers anyhow. Naruto sped up his training of his demon chakra.....
Back to top Go down
Ting Chiang C.
Villager
Villager
Ting Chiang C.

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:23 pm

I clearly said that, what i said was irrelivent, anyways weren't most of the said Jinchuuriki capable of going full demon on their own accord, i while Naruto (possible Spoilers) who only recieved the good half of the nine tails' power can't even stay mentally stable in the second stage of his so called "transformation". but what i just said is mulch if they weren't in control while in that form. Naruto had help the others did not.

If it took two squads to injure Akatsuki then what Ehtesh said about there being a lot "exceptionally gifted" ninja in the Hidden Leaf is baseless since such a statement would only be made because a large amount of the ninja's that aren't disposable are part of konoha and killing them off means killing the base of naruto's "strength" is stupid. Which is why that "small group" of exceptional ninja must be strong. I mean if they died, the morals of th series (family,strength from friendship,kins,perserverence,etc.) would amount to nothing and the series would only be about stuff like revenge, hate, death, seclusion, betrayal, etc (as if it weren't like that already).

I apologise to every one that bothered to read my rants as they are only based off of my own percerptions and stuf, I also apologise to Ehtesh for including him in my rants, and to anyone who was offended by my acts of boredom
Back to top Go down
WinstonB
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 3:11 pm

It seems like Jaraiya knows Pain and Konan from somehwere...maybe he was some sort of mentor to them? Or are they just like old enemies?

That and...Pain has more than one body!? O.o
So its like he preserved his enemies in those weird pods or something?
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:41 pm

Who is Pain??? Never heard his name mentioned once.
Back to top Go down
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 5:17 pm

WINSTON U JOINED!
~Yeah obviously winston, if u paid attention, u would knw tht Jiraiya was the sensei of Pein and Sh/Konan
My theory (and the thoery of my other friend) is tht Pein Konan and Namikaze Minato were in the same team
look up the pic of the trio and jiraiya ill post it later when im not lazy
also i think orochimaru and pein were partners in Akatsuki
which would explain pein and his body transfer thingy jutsu
also pein isnt probably his REAL name cause Jiraiya dosnt knw him by tht name
and thts it for now
TILL FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WinstonB
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 6:31 pm

Well, I haven't really been tracking the Narutoverse too much so... yeah.
Oh well, good to know, good to know.
Still...what's with the extra bodies? I still want to know. Hopefully they say something about it soon.
Back to top Go down
MohammedH
Villager
Villager

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories!~NARUTO~   Theories!~NARUTO~ EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:32 pm

dead akatsuki memebers!
LMAO
tht would be funny
ofcourse pein's new body does look strangly like deidara's
freaky pein
and u have been reading the manga
unless u've been lieing to me!!!!! angry2
or u've just been looking at the COOL MANGA PICTURES
^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theories!~NARUTO~ Empty