Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 2:09 am

o yeah, discuss, what do you think the ending meant? if u didn't watch it, watch it, its freaking good and freaking freaky too
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:56 pm

haha lols. that anime scared the heck out of me at first >_< hmm if i remember correctly, someone rang his doorbell in the last scene? i think lucy turned 'good' finally and came back to live with kouta. i kinda forgot wat happened x_x
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 2:36 am

well, i have many theories about it
Back to top Go down
Sakai Yuji
Villager
Villager
Sakai Yuji

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied EmptyFri Oct 06, 2006 6:19 pm

That's what they want you to imply. If you've seen the infamous "13th" episode, it's not actually the episode that follows the series. Instead, I think it was the episode that was supposed to go in between 8 and 9. Somewhere around there.

And yes Elfen Lied was good.
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied EmptySun Oct 08, 2006 7:32 pm

Well this is what I thought about the ending. Though that OVA only answered the question why she never killed the dude in the first episode. Anyways, in the last episode, when she was fighting the other Diclonious, she lost one of her horns. Also when she went in front of the firing squad, Lucy lost her other horn. When a person appeared at the door of Kouta's home, I think it was Lucy returning as a human, for she lost both her horns. Also, the music box which somewhat represented as her past stopped playing, and the clock that she was trying to fix started to work. So thats just my theory that the person at the door might be Lucy. Does anyone know if the manga goes past that point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied   Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Ice *First Post* Discuss: Elfen Lied
Page 1 of 1