Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days

Go down 
+3
AgnesC
HelenX
RaymondL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:50 pm

i"m not too sure if you guys heard of these two anime. However, apparently these two shows got pulled off the air cause some 16 year gilr murdered her father with an axe. In Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, there are many cases of seeing many lolita like girls brutally murdering someone, usually with something similar to an axe. And in School Days the last episode won't be shown for supposedly there is a murder scene.

Now has anyone watched School Days? I find that anime really frustrating at the fact that the main character is just a playa, while all the other girls just play along. And then there is Kotonoha, where her emotions and stuff are all out of wack just cause Makoto didn't love her anymore. Also in episode 11, he manages to have sex with just about every character that we see up to now, and he says "Everything has been going so well." -.- if he was a real life person that I know I would have smashed his face in.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:52 pm

Wah....no way...a girl killed her dad 'cause of an anime? o_o
um I didn't like the first episode of School Days so I just quit watching. and well, you did say it was made after an h-game before, which would explain the playa charrie. but yea, what a horrible charrie x_X;
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
AgnesC
Vice President
Vice President
AgnesC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptyThu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 pm

I don't know about School Days, but dang, I liked Higurashi so much! o_o

the first season was brilliant, it was sometimes cute, more-often-than-sometimes scary, sometimes emotional enough to bring me close to tears... even if the animation was pretty bad. -.-

but I stress this, one of the main running themes was "violence and murder are unable to solve anything. by commiting such an act, you are surrendering yourself to a never-ending suffering, and you have forsaken the power to change Fate."

haha, yes, I love the story. mewants it back. D8

everyone watch while I catch up on Bleach. :x *bricked* XD
Back to top Go down
Tsugumi Y
Prior Vice President
Prior Vice President
Tsugumi Y

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 8:59 pm

iono bout you guys but i watched an amv of higurashi and was scared shitless...
Back to top Go down
ChristinaD x]
Villager
Villager
ChristinaD x]

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Higurashi no naku koro no kai FTW!! That anime was the shizzles :D I was addicted from the 1st four episodes x].

A girl killed her dad because of the anime? Lolwut?! XD;;
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:42 pm

Tsugumi Y wrote:
iono bout you guys but i watched an amv of higurashi and was scared shitless...

Lmao. Well that was nothing compared to Elfen Lied. There was more lolita and more blood.
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 11:15 pm

i only read the spoilers for school days. Never bothered watching it. The ending sounds unsettling. Anyhow, I dislike horror animes lol

(Stopped watching elfen lied after seeing blood) I just don't like unreasonable violence
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
ChristinaD x]
Villager
Villager
ChristinaD x]

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 12:35 am

^wow, that's so different from me x];;. I watch the anime just to see blood. I just have an unstable mindset i guess ._.
Back to top Go down
Wen
Villager
Villager
Wen

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: 0=0   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 11:45 am

never heard of those xD

*goes youtube-ing*

i hope they didn't remove aall of anime eps sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.silentmyth.deviantart.com
AgnesC
Vice President
Vice President
AgnesC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:04 pm

wahaha, Higurashi back on air! bow
(actually, it's been back for a while, but I was catching up on Bleach. >_>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days   Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai & School Days
Page 1 of 1