Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New School Year!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: New School Year!   New School Year! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:12 pm

For all of you freshman, WELCOME TO MANGAKA!!!!! WHOOTTT
For all of you returning classmates, WELCOME BACK!!!! =D

Wow, summer came and went so fast yet again. Did you guys all have a LOVELY vacation? Hopefully, you all took some time to relax and to let your inspiration take over control of your drawing hands! If not, don't fret! You'll have plenty of time to GET inspired throughout the school year. Go hunt down your need to draw. You know you crave it. >:D

INTRODUCING OUR NEW STAFF for Fall '08:
President Monika!
Vice President Agnes!
and Treasurer Jin!
hyper
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Tsugumi Y
Prior Vice President
Prior Vice President
Tsugumi Y

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-30

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   New School Year! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:11 pm

from the prior VP to welcome all of you to this lovely mangaka website. figured it would probably be in my best interest to drop a visit and a few lines lol.

for the returning members, thank you guys, for keeping this thing running...even if it's just arbitrary for now. i promise you if you put in a good amount of effort, the outcome will be interesting and fun. continue to enjoy drawing and coloring and creating your own universe of galaxies and playing SIMS with it =P (never understood the puupose of that game)

for the new members, regardless of age, it would do you well to read the rules of this site, and the mangaka objective and help us out in anyway you can! feel free to use the resources we have gathered for you, and contribute your own, whether it's sites, books, comments, criticisms, w.e doods it's all in your hands.

me n helen'll be checkin up with you guys once in a while, and attempt to catch you in during a meeting sometime this year. we'll try...well i live too far now so i guess helen could like set up mini cameras during the nights and...uhm yea..anyway so..

enjoy? victory

and definitely do a karaoke session during the club guys karaoke
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Year!   New School Year! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi everyone. Hope to see still-club members soon.

Man, do I miss this site xD

Previous seniors... I feel ur absence in our school sigh I'ts kind of depressing, not seeing any of u guys around.

Ok, I'll wait for other ppl to show up now xDD

Good day. ^__^
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Year!   New School Year! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 pm

I have this incredible urge to scare the freshmen around. punch But seriously, we'll make sure they are taken care of. (Wait, that didn't sound right...)
Are we doing the hand-drawn self-introductions again? Or maybe a little something extra?

Nancy's right; everywhere I look, I see people that remind me of you seniors. Making mini-Helens, Jamies and Yins won't work, will it?
Back to top Go down
Tsugumi Y
Prior Vice President
Prior Vice President
Tsugumi Y

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-08-30

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: =O   New School Year! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Lawrence!! what about me?!

lol kidding, i know i didn't make too much of an impression XD so it's what i get for it

but i'll be rooting for you guys. Just contact one of us if you want advice on college n stuff
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Year!   New School Year! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Kuaaa, I miss this club so much already!! sad2
I got to college, and all that's there is an anime club (like Neo Gokuraku. >m>), so I kinda wanted to make my own Mangaka club. omo;

Anyway, uhm, welcome all newbies and returnees alike!! I'm just an old member, but I'll drop by this website from time to time. I'll be cheering everyone on from here then, yup!

And um...have fun! In...school? Er...have fun drawing, yup. owo; wink

Haha, hey, it makes me think: is it possible to participate in club activities...from the internet too? If you guys are doing those self-drawn introductions again, it makes me wanna draw one from where I am, scan it in, and post it here. owo;

I miss everybody~ oAo; sigh
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Year!   New School Year! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 am

Woah, mini-versions of us? That's hot...and freaky at the same time.
I miss you guys too!!! :bearhugs everyone:
About the hidden cams, tell me which room the club's in now and I'll be sure to set them up. muahahahaz xDD
Yin: Yeah, same here. There's only a club for watching anime in my school as well, but no club for drawing it. >_< meh.
And sure its possible. If you guys update what you do every week, us Stuy graduates can join in on the activities occasionally by scanning and posting our pics too. =)
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

New School Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School Year!   New School Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

New School Year!
Page 1 of 1