Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]

Go down 
+5
Sakai Yuji
FayC
LawrenceL
Monika
HelenX
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2006 9:28 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
LawrenceL wrote:
Oh! That's who you are! I saw you there at the meeting. Dunno if you recognized me. I was only there for like 5 minutes just to check out the controller.
Yeah, it's awesome stuff.
Yay for the Wii! xP

The controller was shiny...Until the human fingerprints ravaged the pearly white skin. sad huh

Yeah, I was only there for a few minutes to see how many people would come, how's the Wii looking for the club, if Mr.President needs me for something...etc.

Ah well. Indeed, Wii is cool! wink

Sry to be rude but are u the girl with the short hair? I remember that you were watching my first match (if that was u of course sorry ). I was Roy and my opponent was Falco. And then this Korean guy was like "Who's Roy?" And I was like "Me" and then he said "Roy's cooler than Falco" and then I remember you saying that u liked Roy too. Sry if I got the wrong person sorry
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 3:30 pm

NancyC wrote:

Sry to be rude but are u the girl with the short hair? I remember that you were watching my first match (if that was u of course sorry ). I was Roy and my opponent was Falco. And then this Korean guy was like "Who's Roy?" And I was like "Me" and then he said "Roy's cooler than Falco" and then I remember you saying that u liked Roy too. Sry if I got the wrong person sorry

Probably was. I mean, how any other girls with short hair are there in this school? Who like video games? And like Roy?

And you're not rude. At least...I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 3:48 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
NancyC wrote:

Probably was. I mean, how any other girls with short hair are there in this school? Who like video games? And like Roy?

And you're not rude. At least...I don't think so.

er... well, Im kinda rude for speaking such a way to someone in a higher grade, but otherwise, Im not that rude . Er..... my hair isnt THAT short, but it used to be lol and I do love video games (just dont want to ask for them all the time)..

And yeah, I don't like Roy.... I love him! He's my favorite SSBM character ever. xD xD
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 4:42 pm

NancyC wrote:

er... well, Im kinda rude for speaking such a way to someone in a higher grade, but otherwise, Im not that rude . Er..... my hair isnt THAT short, but it used to be lol and I do love video games (just dont want to ask for them all the time)..

And yeah, I don't like Roy.... I love him! He's my favorite SSBM character ever. xD xD

Oh, pshaw. Saying that just makes me feel old. huh You're not rude. wink

My hair...is that short? What is short hair anyway? I'm confused. confused Is it like...short above ear short, or short above chin short? Er...never mind..I'm just confusing...

Haha, Roy is cool! But right now, I'm too much enthralled in anticipation with SSBB that all my love for SSBM has been whisked awaay. Not that I don't like it anymore, mind, it's still awesome. But SSBB!!! It looks so much cooler! Ahh! Pit! TP Link!! xD SNAKE!! xD xD
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 7:29 pm

YinlerthaiC. wrote:
NancyC wrote:

Oh, pshaw. Saying that just makes me feel old. huh You're not rude. wink

My hair...is that short? What is short hair anyway? I'm confused. confused Is it like...short above ear short, or short above chin short? Er...never mind..I'm just confusing...

Haha, Roy is cool! But right now, I'm too much enthralled in anticipation with SSBB that all my love for SSBM has been whisked awaay. Not that I don't like it anymore, mind, it's still awesome. But SSBB!!! It looks so much cooler! Ahh! Pit! TP Link!! xD SNAKE!! xD xD

What is this, a chat about art or a chat about video games. I saw both videos for SSBB, and Im sure that Ill have dibs xD. Pit is definitely going to my fav. A Bow that can turn into swords, now that's hot. But I remember about the videos is that Wario disturbed them all xD xD Snake made a great entrance and was checking out Samus xD.
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2006 8:16 pm

NancyC wrote:

What is this, a chat about art or a chat about video games. I saw both videos for SSBB, and Im sure that Ill have dibs xD. Pit is definitely going to my fav. A Bow that can turn into swords, now that's hot. But I remember about the videos is that Wario disturbed them all xD xD Snake made a great entrance and was checking out Samus xD.

Eheh, yeah, I think we're spamming up the fanart forum. Let's take this to the Miscellanious section then. xP

PS: Yeah, Pit looked so cool...pretty wings, pretty bow/daggers...
If that Wario has fartting as a special attack, I will laugh...every single time someone plays it. And yay! Snake looked cool! And he's not all grey and old looking! (like in a certain MGS...) Haha, ZeroSuit Samus...I bet that's just to please all the male gamers...
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Grrr. I'm searching my house for gel-pens. I can't find the black ink one I used to do that Goron Link ages ago. All I foun so far is a red gel-pen.
Should I use that red gel-pen to ink up the new one I'm doing?
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 9:15 am

Well, I've gone and done it. I tried to draw Daisuke and Riku and I already inked it in red gel-pen. I guess it'll be up sometime soon. *stares at the 10 year old scanner* Maybe...
Bleh...now that I look at it, it's terrible. What did I do? Daisuke looks like a girl for some reason and Riku looks like Risa because I drew her hair too long. I wonder if it'll look different after it's scanned and loaded...I hope so...In a good way.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 10:50 am

LawrenceL wrote:
Well, I've gone and done it. I tried to draw Daisuke and Riku and I already inked it in red gel-pen. I guess it'll be up sometime soon. *stares at the 10 year old scanner* Maybe...
Bleh...now that I look at it, it's terrible. What did I do? Daisuke looks like a girl for some reason and Riku looks like Risa because I drew her hair too long. I wonder if it'll look different after it's scanned and loaded...I hope so...In a good way.

Ehhh... that's ok Lawrence. Nothing turns out the way we plan, unfortunately..... Like all those big works of art I do, I realize there's so many mistakes "after" I color it in.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 pm

star 1 up!
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 11:20 pm

BIG SWORD!! Yay!! She looks like someone from a game or something... victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]   Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Members' Fanart [Added 2-20-07]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2