Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fullmetal Panic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Fullmetal Panic Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Panic   Fullmetal Panic EmptySat Dec 09, 2006 10:28 am

Anyone heard of it? I'm watching it and so far, I love it. Good action plus story plus art....

^^

one of my favorite animes now haha...

http://video.anime-eden.com/
watch it there! My friend gave me that link. It's like anime youtube! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Fullmetal Panic Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Panic   Fullmetal Panic EmptySat Dec 09, 2006 12:06 pm

Awesome! They have subbed death note! Thanks for the link.

As for Full Metal Panic, I know my cousin (girl) likes it alot. She's got a few volumes of the manga. I've read the first volume and I think it's alright.
A little girl grew up how to be a spy and all that. Then she's forced to spy in disguise as a high school student and she's clueless.
Is that the one?
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Fullmetal Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Panic   Fullmetal Panic EmptySun Dec 10, 2006 7:14 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Awesome! They have subbed death note! Thanks for the link.

As for Full Metal Panic, I know my cousin (girl) likes it alot. She's got a few volumes of the manga. I've read the first volume and I think it's alright.
A little girl grew up how to be a spy and all that. Then she's forced to spy in disguise as a high school student and she's clueless.
Is that the one?
ahh, no, you got it wrong.

here's a summary:
A sergeant by the name of Sousuke Sagara is assigned an important task. That of guarding high school girl Chidori Kaname. Sousuke is a military genius, gaining high rank at an early age, but because of his strange upbringing, he lacks social skills. Now, he finds himself as a fish out of water as he attempts to protect a girl from an evil organization and turn in his school work on time.

But this is only for the first part of the manga and the anime. There are season 2 and 3 for the anime that goes deeper. Also it's based on a novel, so the novel is quite ahead of the rest for the most part. I'm not sure about the manga since I haven't read it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Fullmetal Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Panic   Fullmetal Panic EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 6:00 am

Watch Full Panic Fumoffu, its hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fullmetal Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Panic   Fullmetal Panic Empty

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Panic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Art :: Anime/Manga/Art Chatter-
Jump to: