Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+27
CaitlinD
MatyaB
MichelleS
EricaChan
WinstonB
Wen
JackyL
JohnRaphaelC
EhteshC
NancyC
ChrisH
AshleyJ
AgnesC
Monika
LawrenceL
JinS
LuanaW
ChristinaD x]
Sakai Yuji
YinlerthaiC.
Han
MichaelS
TiffanyL
Manxi
RaymondL
Tsugumi Y
HelenX
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WinstonB
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Introductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:09 pm

Hallos Matya! ^.^
You should already know who I am by the username.
Back to top Go down
CaitlinD
Villager
Villager
CaitlinD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:14 pm

Name: Caitlin Daley [How pathetic is it that I'm still uneasy about posting my last name here?]
Grade: Freshie~
Hobbies: Reading, surfing the Internet, swimming, bowling, getting more hobbies...
Fav Anime/Manga(s): Naruto, Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicles, Othello, Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fushigi Yuugi, Vampire Knight, Sailor Moon, xxxHOLIC, InuYasha, Class SA (I think that's it's name), Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, And He'll Be My Boyfriend, Wallflower, and, uh, probably a bunch of others I forgot. >.<"
1st Manga Read: The second or third volume of Fushigi Yuugi, actually. I probably watched Pokemon first, but it might've been Sailor Moon or Dragon Ball Z. It's been a long time.
Other: I...actually can't draw anything. Just eyes, really, and not even a pair of them. sigh

But otherwise, I'm pretty nice once I loosen up? Aha...
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Ooh, lookie the new members. How exciting. *half-spirited fist-in-air*
Welcome to Mangaka: The Forums. *dundundun*

I hope you all have fun here. bow

EDIT: I looked back at my first post here, and I've gotta say, I think I've gotten less sadistic. Not sure if that's a good thing...*shifts eyes*
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 10:07 pm

CaitlinD wrote:
Class SA (I think that's it's name)
You mean the manga Special A? by Maki Minami? Hikari and Kei? I love it too, but I've caught up with the releases of the site I'm using, so I have to wait around. Same thing for Angel Diary.
YinC wrote:
I've gotta say, I think I've gotten less sadistic. Not sure if that's a good thing...*shifts eyes*
*gasp*! Does Yin have evil thoughts?
Back to top Go down
CaitlinD
Villager
Villager
CaitlinD

Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:21 pm

Special A, that's the one! I knew I had the first letters right, at least. I'm glad somebody else likes it, most people've never heard of it. XD

I'm sure I'll have a great time. ^^
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:35 pm

D: oOo, another Special A fan!! (I love it.) lovely art and cute situations =3 I'd like to have Hikaru's insanely strong will, as well as her strength abilities! xDD
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:44 pm

What about Kei? He's a total monster at everything he does. Do you remember the race where he was tied in a straitjacket, leather straps, a metal backboard and a brown paper bag? And he still made first place >_>
And his ability to memorize anything he sees once is insane as well. There was a scene where after beating some people that were harassing Hikari, Kei snatches all their cellphones and looks at their numbers for future stalking purposes.

Oh, I always wanted to ask you Helen about this manga: Is Yahiro actually a good person inside? What was her name, Akira? The short-black hair girl. Yahiro seems like he's just trying to protect her from others trying to take advantage of her position, but his actions are misinterpreted. So yeah, is he really a good guy?
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 10:52 pm

yeahhh, kei is awesome too. haha, that race was insane. superhuman powers rock, so does photographic memory(something I really long for). I almost feel bad for him for having to deal with Hikaru's naivete sometimes. xDD but the little rommance between Hikaru and Kei is just sooo innocent, funny, and adorableee.
Back to top Go down
SwanZ
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:55 pm

i just wasted 3 hours trying to figure out why the activation code wasnt sending. then i realized i inserted the wrong email address. = w= im not stupid, really. D:

Name: swan D: english name ~ actual legal name is si wei zhao
Grade: freshie!
Hobbies: maplestory. haha :3
Fav Anime/Manga(s): CROSSROAD IS THE BEST MANGA EVER. i <3 bokura ga ita...noein was awesome. and then theres your typical bleach, ouran, etc anime :'D
1st Anime Watched: pokemon? LOL sailor moon? 1st REAL 1 was rurouni kenshin haha
1st Manga Read: i think DNAngel
Other: i'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon (;
Back to top Go down
Monika
President
President
Monika

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:37 am

SwanZ wrote:

Hobbies: maplestory. haha :3

OHHHYEAH MAPLESTORY. Though I haven't played it for real since like...my pre-APEuro days @_@

MatyaB wrote:
And temporary hair coloring. Wanna give some help and/or advice?

Temporary dye can be found in any Hot Topic / Essentials / Halloween Store. Any store that sells regular hair dye should sell the semi-permanent and wash-out ones, too. I have like.. two cans of spray-on dye at home just for Halloween P:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/monstika
KathleenL
Villager
Villager
KathleenL

Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 6:23 pm

Name: Kathleen Lau
School: Junior High

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, and cooking
Instrument: Piano
Sports: Mainly tennis and basketball

Favorite Anime/Manga: I read a lot... can’t really settle for just one favorite
1st Anime: Probably Pokémon
1st Manga: I think it might have been Fruits Basket

Other: I learned about this site from one of the mangaka members, Lawrence.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 pm

Hi Kathleen! xP
She's my cousin and she's progressing really quickly in skill. Uh, let's be nice?
Basically, you create a thread of your own in a certain section and just put all of your art there. However, you have to upload your art on other sites first like imageshack, photobucket or deviantart. Right click, copy image location and paste it here in between the img brackets.

This might be common sense, but when I first started, I was clueless and had to experiment to figure it all out. =P
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 4:03 am

beer
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Welcome Kathleen~
bow cute icon, btw
Back to top Go down
Shan S
Villager
Villager
Shan S

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: (no subject)   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Name: Shan Shi
Grade: Pre-Freshmen
Hobbies: Stuff.
Fav Anime/Manga(s): Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, and Case Closed
1st Manga Read: Death Note
1st Anime Watched: The original Dragon Ball (the one with the kid Goku)
Other: When do clubs meet?
Back to top Go down
Boyuan Zhang
Villager
Villager
Boyuan Zhang

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:58 pm

pfft...
I swear; this is the first forum that I didn't register as TPN
Anyway...
I am...(drumrolls*)
Name: Boyuan Zhang
Grade: Incoming Freshman (Is it too early to register?)
Hobbies: Drawing (an obvious conclusion, considering that I am on this forum.)
First Anime Watched:(Don't. Laugh. At. Me.) Digimon.
Favorite Anime Watched: Neon Genesis Evangelion (1996 Anime Version; not the Rebuild movies. In my opinion, the most awesome show in Anime history.), Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Code Geass: Leluoch of the Rebellion, Fullmetal Alchemist.
Favorite Anime Genre: As one can see, Mecha. (I'll actually try to join the Mecha Club.)
First Manga Read: Train+Train
Favorite Manga Read: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, Togari, Future Diary, and some others that I shall not mention for a variety of reasons, one of which is that my hands are hurting from typing.
Favorite Manga Genre: Um... a very good question? Dark, I guess.

EDIT: It's. My. Birthday! :D w00t!
EDIT 02: How do I applyto the club at school?

Last edited by Boyuan Zhang on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Need to add additional information.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Updates :: About Mangaka + Introductions-
Jump to: