Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You probably know this game!

Go down 
+4
NancyC
YinlerthaiC.
RaymondL
LawrenceL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

You probably know this game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 12:41 am

I'm sooooooooooo lost, lol. I guess I'll just spectate till I see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 10:28 am

AgnesC wrote:
nancy, what's the name of the artist of your avatar picture? i'm curious, cuz it's really cute... wink it's not yours is it? or else i'm super sorry for not recognizing it ><; sorry

Nah, I wish it was by me. But I dont have any skills on the computer. xD. It's by Lian-ne
on deviantArt.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Let's get back to the game shall we? Except this time, let's ask questions about characters!

Roy or Marth?
Roy. Hands down. But I like Marth too.

Ed or Envy?
Both are annoying sometimes but Ill have to say Ed cuz Envy's such a retard.

Daisuke or Dark?
Daisuke, hands down. Nothing against Dark though.

Riku or Sora?
Sora! But Riku is hot too :P

Sasuke or Naruto?
Psh, Naruto.

Link or Young Link?
Both! But I prefer Link.

Hinata or Sakura?
Psh. Hinata.

Riku or Risa?
I dont even want to think of Risa.

Kairi or Namine?
Both are annoying, but at least Kairi doesnt go around telling ppl that they werent meant to exist.

Neji or Lee?
I adore Lee for his genuine and hard working personality, but I like Neji better.

Fai or Kurogane?
Fai is super cute and super powerful, so I like him better.

Ino or Temari?
Both are bitches but Temari is one bitch that can kick ass!

Sasuke or Itachi?
Bleh, both are emo losers, but Itachi is cooler and more powerful.

Sry about such related ppl. Im just trying to make a slideshow AMV right now so yeah, Im thinking only about the ppl I put in there. Grr angry My mind is so limited! confused2
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 5:56 pm

NancyC wrote:
Let's get back to the game shall we? Except this time, let's ask questions about characters!

1. Roy or Marth?
2. Ed or Envy?
3. Daisuke or Dark?
4. Riku or Sora?
5. Sasuke or Naruto?
6. Link or Young Link?
7. Hinata or Sakura?
8. Riku or Risa?
9. Kairi or Namine?
10. Neji or Lee?
11. Fai or Kurogane?
12. Ino or Temari?
13. Sasuke or Itachi?

Sry about such related ppl. Im just trying to make a slideshow AMV right now so yeah, Im thinking only about the ppl I put in there. Grr angry My mind is so limited! confused2

1. Roy, no idea what kind of person Marth is.
2. Edward. Envy scares me. Nightmares...
3. Daisuke
4. Riku
5. Naruto
6. Young Link. He rules in Majora's Mask!
7. Hinata. Sakura to Sasuke=Risa to Dark. Both girls are clueless to the fact that the guy doesn't care about her.
8. Riku.
9. um. not sure about this one. i didn't get to play the 1st and 2nd game. Only chain of memories. but namine was like messing around with sora's brain and memories.
10. Lee. Neji's a little arrogant. Even though he got beat by Naruto early, he's still the same.
11. Who?
12. Temari. Ino is like a clone to Sakura. Although they won't admit they are the same, they are.
13. Itachi. He makes a nice brother when he isn't going crazy and scary with that mangekyou~ish sharingan.

Namine actually told Roxas he wasnt meant to exist? Never knew that. I have to play both games sometime. I'm missing out.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2007 6:46 pm

[quote="LawrenceL
10. Lee. Neji's a little arrogant. Even though he got beat by Naruto early, he's still the same.
Namine actually told Roxas he wasnt meant to exist? Never knew that. I have to play both games sometime. I'm missing out.[/quote]

Well, Neji actually got better later on in the manga series. In other words, his thoughts are like :OMG Naruto beat me. I must change and become better.
Sasuke's thoughts on the other hand is: OMG Naruto has become so strong. What the hell have I been doing all this time. Must kill Naruto and join Orochimaru.

And yes, she actually tells him that. If u ever get a PS2 I ll lend it to u. That time she said pissed me off so bad! angry She said it like she was suppose to exist, which she isnt either.
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 9:30 am

NancyC wrote:
And yes, she actually tells him that. If u ever get a PS2 I ll lend it to u. That time she said pissed me off so bad! angry She said it like she was suppose to exist, which she isnt either.
So then...who or what is Namine? Is she a Nobody too? Kairi's nobody perhaps? She has magical powers, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 10:30 am

LawrenceL wrote:
NancyC wrote:
So then...who or what is Namine? Is she a Nobody too? Kairi's nobody perhaps? She has magical powers, that's for sure.

Yes, she's Kairi's nobody. It's really confusing to explain. U have to play the game. Let me know when u can get your hands on a PS2. My KH2 game is just collecting dust right now.
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2007 5:54 pm

1. Roy or Marth? Roy.
2. Ed or Envy? Ed.
3. Daisuke or Dark? Uh...Daisuke...I guess.
4. Riku or Sora? Riku...because he looks cooler in KH2.
5. Sasuke or Naruto? Naruto.
6. Link or Young Link? Link.
7. Hinata or Sakura? Hinata.
8. Riku or Risa? Riku. I don't like Risa.
9. Kairi or Namine? Namine. I like her color scheme over Kairi's. Thats about it.
10. Neji or Lee? Lee.
11. Fai or Kurogane? Dunno.
12. Ino or Temari? Temari. I like her fan.
13. Sasuke or Itachi? Itachi.

*sniff* anyone here know FF6?...I'm...currently in a small obsession-craze (like my Trigun one a while ago...and then my other FF6 craze...)
I want....more pics...*suppressing inner fangirl-ism*)
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2007 12:33 am

OK, totally off-topic for a moment.
I just spilled yogurt on my carpet. I have this carpet in the middle of my living room over a wooden floor. There's a glass table over the carpet so you can see the bottom but some of it sticks out anyway.
So here I was, eating yogurt with a spoon and I'm spinning the cup and eating it at the same time. What? O.O It's who I am...That's not weird is it?
Anyway, it slips out of my hand and it spills all over the place. Amazingly, the yogurt got all over the place except the wooden floor. I freak out at first but then I calm down and clean it up. My mom comes in the room and she freaks out and starts yelling at me about the carpet. Then she calms down and helps me clean it up.

Lessons learned? Carpets suck more than wooden floors. Nice carpets are more expensive than cheap wooden floors and get messier easier than wooden floors.
In the end, wood>>carpets.
Lesson 2 learned: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I act just like my mom...-.-
Lesson 3. Don't spin yogurt when you're eating it.

Yup. That was random but all these thoughts came rushing to my head at once and I just had to put them down.
Back to top Go down
JinS
Treasurer
Treasurer
JinS

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2007 1:06 am

Roy or Marth?
Roy.

Ed or Envy?
Ed.

Daisuke or Dark?
Daisuke!! 8D

Riku or Sora?
Sora.

Sasuke or Naruto?
Naruto.

Link or Young Link?
Young Link.

Hinata or Sakura?
Hinata.

Riku or Risa?
Riku.

Kairi or Namine?
I'm sorry, I'm probably being stupid, but, who? o_o;;

Neji or Lee?
Neji.

Fai or Kurogane?
Kuro-pi!! XD

Ino or Temari?
Temari.

Sasuke or Itachi?
Itachi.

I really should stop procrastinating and study....-___-
Back to top Go down
http://fadingcolors.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2007 11:28 pm

Welcome Jin! Even if only for a little while, have fun.
Hey, I just realized something today. It was really nice of a friend of mine to resurface the long gone memory.
Anybody still remember the Ice-Cream Truck? The little meloday that goes with it? At night, I leave a crack open in my window so sounds of the night can get in. Every night, at roughly the same time, The Ice Cream Truck would pass by my street with it's melody on. Also, when I used to walk home everyday from I.S. 73, I would pass by PS 58 nearby and there'd always be an ice cream truck parked out near the playground. No melody unfortunately. I talked with Wyatt, my brother today. He also walks home from IS 73 and he says it's still there. XD
Nowadays, I never hear it anymore for some reason. It's become a legend I tell you. The Legend of the Ice-Cream Truck! Stalk it to see where the endangered trucks have gone. Where are they hiding? I also wonder if the ice-cream truck melody is universal? Known all over the world?

Just something to think about. I guess I'm always thinking about something....
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2007 1:35 am

You make it seem that there is a ghost or something..kowaii
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2007 7:45 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
OK, totally off-topic for a moment.
I just spilled yogurt on my carpet. I have this carpet in the middle of my living room over a wooden floor. There's a glass table over the carpet so you can see the bottom but some of it sticks out anyway.
So here I was, eating yogurt with a spoon and I'm spinning the cup and eating it at the same time. What? O.O It's who I am...That's not weird is it?
Anyway, it slips out of my hand and it spills all over the place. Amazingly, the yogurt got all over the place except the wooden floor. I freak out at first but then I calm down and clean it up. My mom comes in the room and she freaks out and starts yelling at me about the carpet. Then she calms down and helps me clean it up.

Lessons learned? Carpets suck more than wooden floors. Nice carpets are more expensive than cheap wooden floors and get messier easier than wooden floors.
In the end, wood>>carpets.
Lesson 2 learned: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I act just like my mom...-.-
Lesson 3. Don't spin yogurt when you're eating it.

Yup. That was random but all these thoughts came rushing to my head at once and I just had to put them down.

Sweatdrop.................... Your mom freaked out then she yelled at u -.-
Lol, I dont have carpet xD. And dont worry about acting like your mom, I probably act like my mom too: a complainer and a drama queen when we're talking about working our butts off everyday.......................................................
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2007 11:30 pm

OMG! Awesome new avatar Nancy! That looks like heavenly warrior Link! I don't know where it's from but it's cool nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 5:51 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
OMG! Awesome new avatar Nancy! That looks like heavenly warrior Link! I don't know where it's from but it's cool nevertheless.

Thanks! I found on deviantart. It's by animetayl. She's got a lot of cool artwork.

Edit: My 5th AMV. Plz check it out if u can (once u can alos find it on youtube cuz I just uploaded it). Now features video effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJK5HhVcOko

And no yaoi this time. =)
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 1:00 am

That one was good too. Some of the pics from the anime were a bit blurry so I didn't know what they were.
But that doesn't matter. The best pics were the clearest.
I like the second one. The photo of naruto, sasuke and sakura together. Skilled artist.
Yessss! Good ending pic. All together as one bif happy family, (almost).
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2007 12:09 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
That one was good too. Some of the pics from the anime were a bit blurry so I didn't know what they were.
But that doesn't matter. The best pics were the clearest.
I like the second one. The photo of naruto, sasuke and sakura together. Skilled artist.
Yessss! Good ending pic. All together as one bif happy family, (almost).

Thanks for watching Lawrence. Really appreciate it. I put the blurry ones in there cuz I had to have two short pics to lead on the the next "boom note". Otherwisw, everything else kinda ran ok.
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 9:17 am

1. Angels or Demons?
2. Light or Dark?
Dark Angels Mwah hahaha!
3. Zodiac or Horoscopes?
4. Tom & Jerry or Seasme St.?
5. Boston Market or Applebees?
6. Citric or Berries?

That's all I can think of now...
I have some questions I've been wondering about:
Why does coffee smell so good but taste so bad?
Why do parents like alcohol when it tastes so bitter?
How come we open the fridge expecting something to eat will magically appear?
How come you can't tell if you're taller than him or he's taller than you by looking?
How did procrastination first start out? The origins? How can we rid ourselves of it?
Why is it that a mirror or a picture have to tell you what you look like? Can you truly see yourself?
Why is it that time zips by or goes slow motion when you don't want it to? (Classic ;D)
Back to top Go down
AgnesC
Vice President
Vice President
AgnesC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 4:11 pm

LawrenceL wrote:

How come you can't tell if you're taller than him or he's taller than you by looking?
Why is it that a mirror or a picture have to tell you what you look like? Can you truly see yourself?
Why is it that time zips by or goes slow motion when you don't want it to? (Classic ;D)

oo, deep thoughts... bow you have a brilliant mind. wink
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2007 7:45 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
1. Angels or Demons?
2. Light or Dark?
Dark Angels Mwah hahaha!
3. Zodiac or Horoscopes?
4. Tom & Jerry or Seasme St.?
5. Boston Market or Applebees?
6. Citric or Berries?

That's all I can think of now...
I have some questions I've been wondering about:
Why does coffee smell so good but taste so bad?
Why do parents like alcohol when it tastes so bitter?
How did procrastination first start out? The origins? How can we rid ourselves of it?

All I'll say is that I like angels (PitXMary 4EVER!) but I like darkness more than light.
I am a vampire after all xP. Bryant infected me.

Anyways, Lawrence, I heard from my aunt that perhaps after the upcoming weekend, I can have my cousin's PS2 for a while. Let me know when u can come over. wink
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Thanks. I'm not doing much over the weekend. Saturday I have to do my English play. I guess that's it.
Don't burden yourself too much. If it's troubling for you to borrow it, then don't. It's alright.
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 12:04 am

Ugh, all this week I've been sleeping very late. Tuesday at 12:47pm and then Wednesday 1:35pm which is a new record. Not that it's anything to be proud of.
You know you've stayed up too late when:
1. You can't read English anymore.
2. You're hearing noises that were never there.
3. You think somebody's watching you.
4. The clock is louder than anything else in the room.
6. You feel you don't want to sleep and instead, you want to stay up all night.
7. You miss the number 5 when counting.

Anyone got more? I thought of these like right before I fell asleep those nights.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 3:41 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Ugh, all this week I've been sleeping very late. Tuesday at 12:47pm and then Wednesday 1:35pm which is a new record. Not that it's anything to be proud of.
You know you've stayed up too late when:
1. You can't read English anymore.
2. You're hearing noises that were never there.
3. You think somebody's watching you.
4. The clock is louder than anything else in the room.
6. You feel you don't want to sleep and instead, you want to stay up all night.
7. You miss the number 5 when counting.

Anyone got more? I thought of these like right before I fell asleep those nights.

I know that on Wednesday night.... I stayed up til 12 something cuz for some reason I couldnt sleep. Surprisingly, I was able to read my Bio textbook of all things. Really strange....

Well, you know that you're up really late when
1. Almost every other house's lights are turned off except your own.
2. You start worrying that tommorow you'll be really really tired.
3. You start wanting someone to be with you (LIke as in girlfriend/boyfriend) xD. I m totally serious. Or is it just me.
4. You can't think of the answer to 1 plus 1 instantly.

And um...... that's about it. xD
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 8:20 pm

1. Would you rather be shivering in a blizzard or sweating and melting under the blazing sun?
I'd rather be in the blizzard. Sweating makes you all sticky and stuff. Brr. Not a good feeling.
2. Stapling or Taping your stuff together?
I guess it really depends what you're putting together...
3. Being unable to make up your mind or Being too lazy to do what you want to?

Imagination is low as always...I'll come back another time.
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 8:26 pm

I don't know where else to ask so I'll leave it in my little Miscellaneous corner:
I just noticed today- Why do they call it green light when it's oviously white? (traffic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You probably know this game!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next