Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You probably know this game!

Go down 
+4
NancyC
YinlerthaiC.
RaymondL
LawrenceL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

You probably know this game! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 11:16 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
I don't know where else to ask so I'll leave it in my little Miscellaneous corner:
I just noticed today- Why do they call it green light when it's oviously white? (traffic)

It's not white, it's green! It's so green! Maybe you're only looking at the walking signals, and not the traffic lights themselves?
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

You probably know this game! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You probably know this game!   You probably know this game! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 9:51 am

The "green light" for pedestrians is white. Isn't the "green light" for veichles white also?

EDIT- Nevermind, you were right the whole time, the "green light" for veichles is green. Some "green lights" for pedestrians are also green but most of them are white. Like the one in front of the McDonalds near Stuy.
Back to top Go down

You probably know this game!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3