Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

next meeting in the wk of feb11-17

Go down 
+2
LawrenceL
HelenX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 Empty
PostSubject: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 5:19 pm

No meeting this week(feb5-9) due to SING! T^T

EDIT 2-5-07/// Next meeting, the theme is Valentine's Day. I'm still not sure if SING! will continue to take up all the rooms next week but I'll definitely try to get a room!
You can start working on a Valentine's Day pic, poem, or short story and bring it in for show or to finish in the next meeting. =) For the pic, it can be original, fanart, or a duplicate of another pic. For the poem or short story, it can be as long or short as you want, but please put some thought into it.
Valentine's Day might sound cheesy or whatnot to some people, but I'm sure you all have at least ONE person/creature/thing you love or care for, whether it be a bf, gf, awesome friend, relative, pet, or imaginary friend xD lols. heart ///END EDIT

Hopefully, I can get a room for Feb 12, 13, or 15(Mon, Tues, or Thurs).
Friday the 16 is Korean Culture Night I think, which means no clubs on that day.
Feb 17-25 is spring vacation, I think? I have to check...

Last edited by on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 6:42 pm

What do you do in SING? Does it stand for anything? Like an acronym? Everyone in homeroom was talking about it and how it "takes over" your life. Just wondering.

Yay! She's thinking about the next meeting! Good omen. Hope for the best. wink
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 6:47 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
What do you do in SING? Does it stand for anything? Like an acronym? Everyone in homeroom was talking about it and how it "takes over" your life. Just wondering.

Yay! She's thinking about the next meeting! Good omen. Hope for the best. wink

If I'm thinking about the right thing, it's that special credit thing where it's juniors and seniors against the Freshmen and sophomores. It's like u can either choose to do singing or like hip hop dancing and stuff like that. Art ppl can help make props, scenery and costumes.

Probably is an acronym. Who knows?

Yeah, it's a good omen. Havent had a meeting in a while huh due to finals. Anyways, hope everyone else did well on their finals. I know I didnt......

Oh yeah, I swear my brother is a big jerk. He considered a 81 a failing grade in statistics and he got a 99 in PreCal. WHAT A NERD.

And he got a 93 average this term................ I'm probably getting a 87.........

Oh yeah, are anyone of u doing anything for Valentine's Day?

Last edited by on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm

there's sophfrosh sing, junior sing, and senior sing. it's like a play and other performances. lol, actually i'm not too clear on the details since i've never watched it and this is my first time joining. i'm in the chorus for sing.
and lols, i always try to squeeze in as many meetings as i can! it's just that the past month or two had been filled with winter break and finals. ><
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 6:16 pm

NancyC wrote:
Oh yeah, are anyone of u doing anything for Valentine's Day?
OH NO! Valentine's Day! *Hides in dark corner and avoids being seen for the entire day.*

Grades? For some reason I don't seem to really care what my grades are. huh I guess when I finally realize they matter and it hits me as a surprise, I'll start working harder. But still, 80s make you feel bad when you look at it. 90s make you sigh in relief cuz you're usually ok with it.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 pm

What's so scary about Valentine's Day that you have to go and hide in a dark corner? lol.

anyways, read the edit everyone~
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 10:07 pm

hmmm, if I find time, I'll create a short story for that day ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 12:06 am

heh okies~ can't wait to hear it
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 6:50 pm

*twitch* K...k...Valentines Day...? huh
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 8:19 pm

Valentines Day is a day where people either get bolder or shy-er than usual.
YinlerthaiC. wrote:
See? Yin understands. It's like some presence, it's there and people are differently affected by it. But, the spell will be broken and everything will return back to normal on the next day.

But no matter what happens, I'll try to do something for the occasion. I don't know how things'll turn out so we shall see, won't we?
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:01 am

HelenX wrote:
heh okies~ can't wait to hear it
If I write it I have to read it? >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 8:20 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Valentines Day is a day where people either get bolder or shy-er than usual.
YinlerthaiC. wrote:
See? Yin understands. It's like some presence, it's there and people are differently affected by it. But, the spell will be broken and everything will return back to normal on the next day.

But no matter what happens, I'll try to do something for the occasion. I don't know how things'll turn out so we shall see, won't we?

*twitch* If you say so...
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 9:52 pm

i love it when kitties or catboys/girls twitch their ears. so cute~ lol ok just a random thought..
Back to top Go down
AgnesC
Vice President
Vice President
AgnesC

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm

^ ah, so that explains the adorable little posters. so cute. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next meeting in the wk of feb11-17   next meeting in the wk of feb11-17 Empty

Back to top Go down

next meeting in the wk of feb11-17
Page 1 of 1