Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chinese New Years~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 10:06 am

Happy belated Chinese New Years everyone~ ^__^
What did you guys do yesterday?
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 10:22 am

HelenX wrote:
Happy belated Chinese New Years everyone~ ^__^
What did you guys do yesterday?

Nothing much. Just visited some relatives on Sun and celebrated my little bro's B-day yesterday. I think my relatives are super cheap though. Considering that my older bro got only 27 dollars from them, yeah, they are CHEAP! angry

Lol, how about you?
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 3:46 pm

lols happy belated bday to ur bro
D= 27 is pretty cheap. wait, it depends. how many people gave him that?

saturday: went to my mom's friend's house. the parents talked to each other so their daughter and i just hung out. watched some jdramas and karaoked ^^ ate out at a restaurant. the place was mad crowded o_o

sunday: church, lunch with everyone from my dad's side of the family(mom's side of the fam is in china T_T boohoo. but dad's side is huge enough). i got a fairly good amount of red envelops this year =] but too bad my parents always control what i buy and stuff -__- rawr.
went shopping afterwards. i hate macy. it's so hard to find anything good at an affordable price there. all you see are plain t-shirts/jackets/pants with brand name logos imprinted on them. what ever happened to creativity. a lot of the clothes there are so mundane. i love papaya<3 they always have interesting designs and at a good price too! got home kinda late. my feet hurt like hell. ate a quick dinner and watched ice skating =D ice skaters rock. they're so elegant~~ and it's not everyday you get to see guys being elegant, LOL
Back to top Go down
YinlerthaiC.
Mage
Mage
YinlerthaiC.

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Happy Chinese New Years everbody!
Me? I had a small family reunion...that consisted of 3 people, not including myself.

But anyway...here's a nice New Year's gift for the club:

confetti We now have our own oekaki board!! confetti

Of course, since its only beginning, the site is Suuuper rough, so...anyone with good html skills, please help me fix up the site. *cough* Helen help *cough*

I'll PM the administer password to anyone who agrees,and promise to treat the site responsibly. confetti confetti

Yippee! Oekaki Mangaka! Or...yeah, help me think up a name. confetti confetti
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 5:22 pm

lols wheee~
pm me the admin pw please and i'll see what i can do with the layout
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 7:38 pm

Wow I'm late...
Saturday alot of my cousins from China came to our place and had a huge dinner. Then we hung out till 3 something in the morning. confused2
Paaaaaarteeeeeeee zombieeeees.
Our parents took pics of us wearing some Chinese New Year clothes, the mothers did some pics of flower arrangements, Wyatt went to sleep at like midnight but then everyone woke him up after they took more pics of him sleeping. xD
That's gotta be the only day my parents encourage us to stay awake. Everyone slowly began to leave at like 2 am. We went to sleep shortly after.
Soo....How was yours?
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 10:57 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Wow I'm late...
Saturday alot of my cousins from China came to our place and had a huge dinner. Then we hung out till 3 something in the morning. confused2
Paaaaaarteeeeeeee zombieeeees.
Our parents took pics of us wearing some Chinese New Year clothes, the mothers did some pics of flower arrangements, Wyatt went to sleep at like midnight but then everyone woke him up after they took more pics of him sleeping. xD
That's gotta be the only day my parents encourage us to stay awake. Everyone slowly began to leave at like 2 am. We went to sleep shortly after.
Soo....How was yours?

Did you get to drink Lawrence :)
I was tempted to I admit it...... xD
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 10:45 am

haha, my Chinese New Years was horrible but ehh I won't go into it. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 11:28 am

NancyC wrote:
Did you get to drink Lawrence? :)
I was tempted to I admit it...... xD
No alcohol. My parents did lots of shopping the day before but it turned out the only thing they forgot were the drinks. So when they finally realized during the party, they just went downstairs and found a bottle of sparkling cider. We drank that.
beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chinese New Years~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese New Years~   Chinese New Years~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese New Years~
Page 1 of 1