Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seto no Hanayome LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

Seto no Hanayome LOL Empty
PostSubject: Seto no Hanayome LOL   Seto no Hanayome LOL EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 10:49 pm

At first, I thought this would be another lame anime but boy was I wrong. It gets better with each episode. Hilarious. A great mix of romance and comedy. This'll be on my top ten animes this year. Hilarious facial expressions and chibi moments.

Get it through BT! (For good quality anyways lol) It's in .mkv so you'll probably want to download core media player (Pretty good media player).
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Seto no Hanayome LOL   Seto no Hanayome LOL EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 12:20 pm

Its funny. You recommend different animes at different time, but they all initially came out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Seto no Hanayome LOL   Seto no Hanayome LOL EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 2:50 pm

I know :p I don't watch them all at the same time. That would be a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seto no Hanayome LOL   Seto no Hanayome LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Seto no Hanayome LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Art :: Anime/Manga/Art Chatter-
Jump to: