Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....

Go down 
+3
RaymondL
LisaZ
NancyC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... Empty
PostSubject: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyFri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm

What are your favorite anime couples? xD Yeah, it's quite a ridiculous question, but Im curious and I want to get to know everyone around here better ^^. Mine is NaruHina forever! Its my freaking avatar for Pete's Sake!
Back to top Go down
LisaZ
Villager
Villager
LisaZ

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptySat Oct 14, 2006 1:32 pm

i guess mine would be:
Cardcaptor Sakura's and Tsubasa's Xiaolang and Sakura;
Also, in full moon wo sagashite's that girl who was sick and Takuto.
I lik many other couples though, but i dunt no their names in English; i only know the chinese names of the couples. sad2 sad
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 1:34 am

Dunno, too many to mention. But the only one that stands out for me is:

Naruto: Hinata and Naruto
Back to top Go down
LisaZ
Villager
Villager
LisaZ

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 6:51 pm

I dunt think Naruto and Hinata make a good pair since Hinata is a bit 2 shy and Naruto is 2 slow.... But i do find them cute though...
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyMon Oct 16, 2006 11:12 pm

lol yea naruhina is cute. lota nice fanart for that couple.
mmm and hikaxharu from ouran =3
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyTue Oct 17, 2006 5:07 pm

HelenX wrote:

noooes!!! doesnt seem right
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyThu Oct 19, 2006 11:47 pm

RaymondL wrote:
HelenX wrote:
noooes!!! doesnt seem right
why??? why don't they seem right. lol
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
FayC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: animes i like are.   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 7:24 pm

I watched few animes when i was little beer I would like my princess sailormoon with her black hood mysterious hero with the rose beer ^__^ I like inuyasha and kugomei in the Inuyasha thing also i like card captor sakura with her classmate together which i watched and forgot beer ^__^ I should also give credit to mew mew leader and the guy she crushed on yeaaa uhumm wink hehe =) confused beer ^__^ zzz huh beer ^__^
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Anime Couples   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyFri Oct 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Hm. I think the small love line in DNAngel:
Daisuke -> Risa -> Dark
Pretty interesting, and funny in the beginning episodes. Daisuke thinks Risa likes him but turns out that Risa thinks of him as a friend and that everything she does is dedicated to Dark. Then it gets funny cuz Daisuke has Dark within him. blush

*Looks at comments above* Abusing emoticons? Tsk tsk tsk. They'll haunt you one day. The smilies will come for you at night! BEWARE! xD
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: This is funny, replying back in my own forum.   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 am

hehe Wow, everyone likes different couples xD. But to Lawrence, I proudly say that I hate Risa A LOT. Daisuke and Riku is a really cute couple though. Besides, Dark was way out of Risa's league.
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Anime Couples   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 4:57 pm

NancyC wrote:
: But to Lawrence, I proudly say that I hate Risa A LOT. Daisuke and Riku is a really cute couple though. Besides, Dark was way out of Risa's league.

I know what you mean. During the 1st episode I think? Risa rejects Daisuke and says she wants someone better. Eventually, Risa falls for Dark. But in this situation, Risa is just a regular pretty girl and Dark is a world-famous art thief.
Big difference, yet Dark goes for Risa anyway. Risa doesn't know that Dark is Daisuke.
There was this funny scene in one of the beginning episodes where Daisuke dreams about Risa treating him with her cooking and its wonderful. Then, Risa actually does treat Daisuke but the food tasted terrible and she reveals that she only is close to Daisuke because she needs some friend to help her get close to Dark. Then Daisuke feels awkward because Dark is his other self.
So yeah, Risa is kinda messed up because she rejects Daisuke, looking for something better which was near impossible.
Then it gets confusing when Riku is dragged into this.
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptySun Oct 22, 2006 8:42 pm

Lol Lawrence, I saw that episode xD. It was really weird when Risa transformed into Satoshi though O.O. Oh well, any ways, did u see the end? I was like "Satoshi's way out of her league too!"
Back to top Go down
Sakai Yuji
Villager
Villager
Sakai Yuji

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... EmptyWed Oct 25, 2006 9:42 pm

*Looks at his sig*

blush

...my god, did I just use one of those emoticons? Lack of sleep must be getting to me >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....   Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not to be a total loser, but I just wanted to know....
Page 1 of 1