Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scanning drawings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LisaZ
Villager
Villager
LisaZ

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 11:27 pm

ummmm....wat if i wanna post a picture I drew, can someone scan them for me? What does a scanner look like any way? xP
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 11:42 pm

Sorry, I don't have a scanner currently, I think it's broken.

I can tell you what it looks like though. It's this machine thingy that looks like a box. There's a flat thin lid over the box. You open the lid and there's glass stuff on the underside of the lid and on the box. You put the picture on the glass of the box with the pic facing down and close the lid.
Then you press a button and cool flashy lights come and sweep the pic like lasers. It's SO COOL watching it scan! xD I've actually opened the lid when scanning before when I was a kid just to see what the light thingy looked like. I sorta blinded myself.

Anyway, when it's done scanning, the pic should show up on your computer if you have the right programs and you can edit it and stuff and then load it up to the net.

And sorry again, I think my old scanner broke, you're going to have to try ask someone else. sorry
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyThu Dec 14, 2006 6:50 pm

i mentioned it before but anyone can hand their pic to me during the club if they want it scanned. i still have a pile of pics to scan. i'll post up all of them as a group during winter break.
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyThu Dec 14, 2006 8:08 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a scanner currently, I think it's broken.

I can tell you what it looks like though. It's this machine thingy that looks like a box. There's a flat thin lid over the box. You open the lid and there's glass stuff on the underside of the lid and on the box. You put the picture on the glass of the box with the pic facing down and close the lid.
Then you press a button and cool flashy lights come and sweep the pic like lasers. It's SO COOL watching it scan! xD I've actually opened the lid when scanning before when I was a kid just to see what the light thingy looked like. I sorta blinded myself.

Anyway, when it's done scanning, the pic should show up on your computer if you have the right programs and you can edit it and stuff and then load it up to the net.

And sorry again, I think my old scanner broke, you're going to have to try ask someone else. sorry

ok...................................... I think my computer printer is half scanner than xD. It has a lid and a clear surface underneath. Wonder if it works angry
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyThu Dec 14, 2006 9:31 pm

rofl. it's probably is a scanner then...unless it's fax? hmm. just test it out. lol, shouldn't it tell you what your printer contains on the box? my printer is a 4 in 1 (print, copy, fax, and scan) xP
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptyFri Dec 15, 2006 8:24 pm

HelenX wrote:
rofl. it's probably is a scanner then...unless it's fax? hmm. just test it out. lol, shouldn't it tell you what your printer contains on the box? my printer is a 4 in 1 (print, copy, fax, and scan) xP

Lucky you! Bleh, I dunno. Ive never been good with electronics. Seriously. angry sad2
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 6:11 am

It's the 21st century people, not the 18th....time to understand the use of electronics without having to read the instruction manual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scanning drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scanning drawings   Scanning drawings Empty

Back to top Go down

Scanning drawings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Art :: Anime/Manga/Art Chatter-
Jump to: