Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EhteshC
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK? Empty
PostSubject: Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?   Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK? EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Well, I watched the first episode, and I have to say: this reminds me a lot of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The story is so bizarre (so far) and the art's pretty similar. What do you guys know about it anyway? I'm still waiting for it to finish downloading, but I'd like to know some reviews ahead of time. If you guys have watched it, that is. And don't come to me with some summary from one of those anime sites or wikipedia...
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?   Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK? EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 8:57 pm

i found the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya to be unfunny, weird(in a bad way), and pointless. >.> sorry. i'm not a fan of it. i watched up to episode 5 or 6 i think and then gave up. it has nice music though.

mmm i don't know much about welcome to the nhk. only watched the first episode..and yea...weirdness
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
kurisutaru
Villager
Villager
kurisutaru

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?   Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK? EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Welcome to the NHK? i haven't seen the anime, but i can get the manga at the bookstore!

Did you know that theres NHK Japanese lessons?
Back to top Go down
http://kurisutaru.awardspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?   Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK? Empty

Back to top Go down

Soo... what do you guys think of Welcome to the NHK?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club :: Art :: Anime/Manga/Art Chatter-
Jump to: