Stuyvesant Mangaka Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stuyvesant Mangaka Club

show some love for manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stuff to do in the future

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Stuff to do in the future Empty
PostSubject: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 12:16 am

We should plan ahead so we wont end up having a meeting like we did today, not that it was actually that bad xP

Should we like I dont know, cosplay after school, make skits, sing together? We should definitely try to get closer together ciz all the juniors are going to leave us in 1 and a half years sad and they're so cool too.

So, anyone else have any ideas? blush

karaoke

Last edited by on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LawrenceL
Mage
Mage
LawrenceL

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 12:24 am

When is Chinese New Year this year? Sorry, random question.

I dunno, do something that goes with the occasion as always or we could cosplay but I have nothing to cosplay with... huh
skits don't sound too bad, but we have to create plots and have good actors.

Oh no! Singing! *tapes mouth shut*
yer nah gonnah heer meh shing
Back to top Go down
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptyWed Jan 10, 2007 6:26 pm

LawrenceL wrote:
When is Chinese New Year this year? Sorry, random question.

I dunno, do something that goes with the occasion as always or we could cosplay but I have nothing to cosplay with... huh
skits don't sound too bad, but we have to create plots and have good actors.

Oh no! Singing! *tapes mouth shut*
yer nah gonnah heer meh shing

You'll be surprised how much stuff u can cosplayed into with our clothes. I could have cosplayed as Yuna if I wanted to, but I could have only made the er.... cough plz excuse me the "slutty" outfit. And just dye my hair brown, and woolah! It's not hard Lawrence, trust me. Well, if u want to do GOOD GOOD cosplay, then yeah, that's a different story.

And Im guessing you're saying you not going to hear me sing. xD xD hyper
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 5:32 pm

Moved this topic to the 'tips/suggestions for the club' forum.

Yea, I like the singing idea. We can have a anime/jpop karaoke day(except, without a mic...lol, 'cause I don't have one. maybe someone could bring one?) I can borrow a school laptop to play the music. I just hope it works...I think the school laptops hate me or something; they don't work right a lot of times.

as for the skit, if people are too lazy to write a script, we could pick a scene from an anime/manga and just do liveaction, lol, though we really can't pick any shounen manga...'cause i bet nobody here knows martial arts, magic, etc. ^^;
do you guys have any particular scenes in mind that you like and that is doable?
or, is anyone willing to write a short script?
Back to top Go down
http://kittyx3.deviantart.com
NancyC
Mage
Mage
NancyC

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm

HelenX wrote:
Moved this topic to the 'tips/suggestions for the club' forum.

Yea, I like the singing idea. We can have a anime/jpop karaoke day(except, without a mic...lol, 'cause I don't have one. maybe someone could bring one?) I can borrow a school laptop to play the music. I just hope it works...I think the school laptops hate me or something; they don't work right a lot of times.

as for the skit, if people are too lazy to write a script, we could pick a scene from an anime/manga and just do liveaction, lol, though we really can't pick any shounen manga...'cause i bet nobody here knows martial arts, magic, etc. ^^;
do you guys have any particular scenes in mind that you like and that is doable?
or, is anyone willing to write a short script?

We should make guys protray their ideas of girls and we should have girls protray their ideas of guys.

In other words, if we're really really bored, we should switch gender roles. It always looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 7:25 pm

portray what we think of the opposite gender are like or portray our ideal for the opposite gender?
heh, switching genders...as long as the guys don't back down, i'm fine with it.

btw, you don't have to quote me if your reply is right under my post. it's kind of redundant. lol

Last edited by on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RaymondL
Prior Secretary
Prior Secretary
RaymondL

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 11:56 am

The unfairness of society..
Back to top Go down
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 2:57 pm

^^;; well... that is one advantage of being a girl but if it helps ray, there are many things that men should be happy for, like not having to give birth. x_X
Back to top Go down
Han
Mage
Mage
Han

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Wait huh? Portraying the opposite gender? You mean by acting it out? lol, if it's acting I'll stand by as a spectator and cheer you guys on :tongue:
Back to top Go down
http://www.betradom.deviantart.com
HelenX
Prior President
Prior President
HelenX

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future EmptyMon Feb 05, 2007 8:51 pm

lols why not act? pft chicken? xD jp. actually, i have stage fright, but i don't mind acting in front of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to do in the future   Stuff to do in the future Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff to do in the future
Page 1 of 1